The Global NGS Sample Preparation Market Report offers extensive knowledge and information about the NGS Sample Preparation Market pertaining to market size, market share, growth influencing factors, opportunities, and current and emerging trends. The report is formulated with the updated and latest information of the NGS Sample Preparation Market further validated and verified by the industry experts and professionals. The report additionally sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities in the business sphere that are anticipated to bolster the growth of the market.
The Global NGS Sample Preparation Market is projected to reach USD 6.63 billion in 2027. Numerous advantages of high-performance sequencing compared to other genetic technologies, such as microarray and sanger-seq, are among the main driving forces in the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) industry. In addition, it is estimated that the availability of sampling techniques with low input DNA reduces overall costs is that, expanding the use of next-generation sequencing in various scientific and clinical applications. New England Biolabs technology that uses magnetic beads to mount the prototype will greatly enhance the procedures for sample preparation for the next generation. Recent advances in technology, for example, the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), for automation of genome libraries, often allow for next-generation sequencing at an affordable cost in a single day. The progress is expected to increase the number of next-generation users in the forecast period.
Click the link to get info@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ngs-sample-preparation-market
Key players in the market include Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BGI; Biomatters Ltd., Congenica Ltd, Eurofins Scientific, DNASTAR, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Genomatix GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Foundation Medicine, among others.
Radical Highlights of the NGS Sample Preparation Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the NGS Sample Preparation market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and RD advancements on the NGS Sample Preparation market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
Unfolding the prime factors prompting global NGS Sample Preparation market growth:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global NGS Sample Preparation market into a broad product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data related to these products’ application landscape, the demand for and market share held by each application type, and their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A detailed description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the report’s key market highlights.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global NGS Sample Preparation Market on the basis of Workflow, Application, End-User, and region:
Workflow Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- NGS Library Preparation Kits
- Semi-automated Library Preparation
- Automated Library Preparation
- Clonal Amplification
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Investigation
- Reproductive Health
- HLA Typing/Immune System Monitoring
- Metagenomics, Epidemiology Drug Development
- Agrigenomics Forensics
- Consumer Genomics
End-User Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Academic Research
- Clinical Research
- Hospitals Clinics
- Pharma Biotech Entities
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Point of Care Testing Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/point-of-care-testing-market
Injectable Drug Delivery Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/injectable-drug-delivery-market
Interventional Cardiology Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-cardiology-market
3D Printing Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.