To order this detailed 200+ page report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/next-generation-sequencing-kits-market.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of NGS library preparation kits, featuring information on the type of nucleotide sequenced (DNA and RNA), kit components (control total RNA / DNA, adapters, primers, enzyme mixes, buffers, RNA / DNA probes and others), quantity of sample required (less than 5 ng, 5 ng to 10 ng and more than 10 ng), turnaround time (less than 5 hours, 5 hours to 10 hours and more than 10 hours), storage temperature (deep freeze, cold and room temperature), type of sample used (purified RNA / DNA, plasma, serum, urine, cells, blood, saliva and others), kit shelf life (0.5 year and 1 year), type of sequencing (whole genome sequencing, targeted sequencing, transcriptome sequencing, RNA sequencing, ChIP sequencing, exome sequencing, bisulphite sequencing, methyl sequencing, amplicon sequencing, de novo sequencing, resequencing and shotgun sequencing) and type of sequencing platform used (Illumina, BGI, Ion Torrent, Fluidigm and Oxford Nanopore Technologies). In addition, the chapter features analysis related to NGS library preparation kit providers based on parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and leading players (in terms of number of products).
- A competitiveness analysis of NGS library preparation kits based on various relevant parameters, namely supplier power (based on the experience of the developer) and product competitiveness (based on parameters, including type of nucleotide sequenced, kit components, quantity of sample required, turnaround time, type of sample used, kit shelf life, type of sequencing and type of sequencing platform used).
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players offering NGS library preparation kits, based in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, details related to its financials (if available), product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to NGS library preparation kits and reagents, from January 2020 to October 2021, taking into consideration parameters, such as publication year, geographical region, CPC symbols, patent focus areas, type of applicant and leading players (in terms of size of intellectual property portfolio). It also includes a patent benchmarking analysis and a detailed valuation analysis.
- A case study on the history and evolution of genome sequencing with details on first, second and third generation sequencing platforms. The chapter includes information on the NGS technologies that are available till date. Further, it presents information on the various NGS service providers (industry and non-industry players) that are engaged in providing whole genome, whole exome and targeted sequencing services.
- The NGS market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 18%, till 2035, and the projected opportunity is likely to be distributed across different type of nucleotide sequenced, end user and key geographical regions
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Nucleotide Sequenced
- Type of End User
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/next-generation-sequencing-kits-market.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players engaged in offering NGS library preparation kits?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different NGS library preparation kits?
- How is the intellectual property landscape for next generation sequencing kits likely to evolve in the foreseen future?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key segments?
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
1 At-Home Blood Collection and Micro Sampling Devices Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Global Pharmaceutical Vials Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Novel Drug Reconstitution Systems Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Bioprocess Controllers and Automation Systems Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Novel Ocular Drug Delivery Devices Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Cell Therapy Packaging Products and Services Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Solar Tracker Market: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis